follow here

Please leave a comment if you would like to be added to one of our {identical} private blogs! I update them the exact same and there is still room for new friends on blog 2 :-)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

16 weeks

blog 1

blog 2

1 comment:

Ashley, Kyle, and Baby Boy said...

would love to read your blog!
i am friends with some ladies in dallas who had a link
to your blog and i'd occasionally stop by to read!
I am not due with my second boy in March (almost two year old big brother) and would love to read your blog as you raise your first- may get me all excited for the little fingers and little toes!

-ashley

put your e-mail address on my blog, too, so i can add you to my private list as well!

(we actually may have some mutual friends as I lived in Highland Park during college- attended smu- and after with my first career!)